Communication and International Relations Directorate Director
Time: 7pm,29 Feb 2016
Location: Wolaita Sodo,Ethiopia
Communication and International Relations Directorate (CIR)
CIR has a responsibility of assisting the realization of the mission and vision of the university through effective internal relation and communication, external relation and partnerships.
The directorate has the responsibility of providing up-to-date information concerning activities undertaken by the university, maintaining internal and external communications through creating links with other universities, issuing magazines, newsletters, brochures and holding press conferences, making media relations, conducting communication audits and managing the university website.
Major Activities Performed:-
• Initiating, promoting, and maintaining international contacts to universities, institutes, research centers and academics.
• Disseminating information about WSU
• Organizing international workshops, seminars and symposia etc.
• Supporting staff and student exchange
• Internationalization of curricula
• Promoting international cooperation
• Administering international agreements and memorandum of understanding.
• Media relation